- Printing, scanning, and copying in color or black and white
- Scanning (delivered to email or USB device)
- Specialty papers, binding, lamination, transparencies, and more
- Fast turnaround on high-volume projects
- Class reserve materials for students printed on demand
- Free pickup and delivery for departments on campus
- Discounted rates for WSU academic departments
- Fax service, send and receive (509-335-4079)
Students, staff, and faculty
- Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Stop by the store with your files saved on a storage device with a USB connection
Order your prints online:
A proof will be delivered to you for approval prior to running the entire job.
- For best print quality, submit an electronic file.
- Save files in PDF format to avoid font substitution. (Other file formats are accepted, too.)
- Stop by the store with your files on any USB storage device, SD card, or CD/DVD.
Send your originals in the same size that you’d like the finished booklet to be. Options include:
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ (8.5″x 11″ folded)
- 7″ x 8.5″ (8.5″ x 14″ folded)
- 8.5″ x 11″ (11″ x 17″ folded)
You’ll find a wide selection of papers, as well as the full range of document preparation services. See price guide.
CougarCopies offers this service free to departments on campus. Call 509-335-3559.
Verify that copies you make comply with copyright laws.